Water Leaks

We have this 2 year old KENMORE ELITE clothes washer (top loaded). It leaks from the bottom randomly. The leaks have increased over the last few months to a point it has become a pain. The leak is from the bottom. I want to fix this or atleast attempt to fix it. Any ideas! Thanks in advance

Reply to
nntp.fuse.net

Check first for lose hose fittings/clamps. Look for water stains, then trace back to where they start.

Anything mechanical or that which vibrates eventually does so sufficiently to loosen fittings, bolts, etc.

Reply to
franz frippl