Washing machine help please.

Hi all,

my washer just got upset at me. It's a Zaussi FLS-1185 QW. When it is on a drain cycle is pumps out fine but does not turn off. It sounds like the pump is running dry (not pleasant at all).

I've had the back off and can see a couple of possible thing I would like advice on. I assume there is some sensor that lets the pump know when the drum is empty. I can see a sensor at the bottom of the drum in a position that would achieve this - though it could be a heat sensor I suppose.

Second thing that could be causing it is there is a tube from the pump at the bottom of the machine to some sort of control box at the top. I've un clipped one end and blown down it. There was no resistance.

Anyone got any ideas on which is which - and how/what needs fixing/replacing.

Thanks in advance

Everso

Reply to
reply

Zanussi is know to be a poor quality overpriced brand, at least in the UK.

their advertising is clever though, it has to be to hook people into paying a premium price for an inferior brand.

Anyone ever seen that Jet/Aquacycle nonsense on these machines?

John.

Reply to
JhnWil875

Next time- buy an appliance on a payment plan. If it goes bad- stop payments! pay

Reply to
misterfact