Another Toilet Question

I have one that sometimes doesn't fill up; in fact, it will hold only about 2 inches of water and just keep running. Any ideas? Pat

Reply to
Patscga

Can you say bad flapper valve?

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

"Fad vlapper falve."

Hmm. I guess I can't.

Reply to
Mark

Or bad seat for the flapper

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Bress

It could also be hanging up by the lift mechanism as well.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Yes, I just said it. Now what do I do? Pat

Reply to
Patscga

replace it....

Reply to
jim

First make sure it is not hanging up on something, and if not, replace it.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Reply to
Michael Baugh

Ownie eef eye'm thober.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Only if you are sober huh?

I guess you were not last night when you thought it would be cute to try to be me..I didnt really like that spoofing, and now that I know where and who you are, you can expect this thing called retribution.

Enjoy moron.

Reply to
*CBHVAC*

How about " flad bapper vlave." joevalve.

Reply to
joevan