Walmart TV drops price after I bought it?

I see Walmart lowered the price $40 on the TV I bought the very next day.

Do I need to return it and buy it again, or can I show the sales receipt and get the diff?

DuffauKid

Reply to
DK

bigjim

I'd just go back with receipt. This happened to me this week at Acme where I bought a cheap LCD TV for wife's birthday. Got $20 credited to my credit card. Frank

Reply to
Frank

Many (most? all?) stores will honor a price reduction within 30 days of purchase or within whatever their "full refund" time frame is.

Th> I see Walmart lowered the price $40 on the TV I bought the very next > day.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Most stores will refund the difference if it drops the item within thirty days.

Reply to
barbarow

I returned some items to Loews. During the time the items were resting at my house, the price went UP. Loews gave me back the new, higher, price!

Reply to
HeyBub

Don't you suppose that it would make more sense to pick up the phone and ask Wal-Mart?

Reply to
Doug Miller

Don't be silly. Even though the phone number is probably on the receipt, it is far better to ask people around the world for their opinions rather than the decision maker.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski