Video: How to reply when they ask you to wear a mask when you're trying to eat

Turn on the sound.

My favorite quote: "Cuz what’s up , farmers market how you been"

I cracked up when he called her "farmer's market". In one of the comments, a guy says he's going to invent a mask with a giant hole in it so people can wear a mask while they eat.

Reply to
Jim Joyce

I like the guy already. He can come over and have a 40 with me any time.

Reply to
gfretwell

Same here.

Reply to