U.S. Buys Bullet Train Technology From Japan

U.S. Buys Bullet Train Technology From Japan

Money can't buy us love, but we can buy Japanese bullet train technology so we won't be the world's laughing stock anymore.

Biden to push for the first bullet train in the U.S. in meeting with Japanese PM: High-speed line linking Dallas and Houston would take 90 minutes and cost up to $30billion | Daily Mail Online

Fact Sheet | High Speed Rail Development Worldwide | White Papers | EESI

micky

micky wrote on 4/13/2024 4:23 AM:

Will the train ticket include free sushi meal on-board the train?

Reply to
iwowks

micky wrote on 4/13/2024 4:23 AM:

Our Seattle Monorail is so Flintstone. Now we finally can have something to be proud of. Go Biden! Go!

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Scooch over. Biden's feral illegal invaders will ride free.

Reply to
Toljah Soh

Another forgery. There could be two people with the name Micky, but not with my email address.

The stupid forger claims the US is thought to be the world's laughing stock. Only in his withered mind.

Reply to
micky

Electroshock therapy can do him good.

.
Reply to
John Carlson

Schizophrenia?

Reply to
bud--

You're confusing schizophrenia with multiple personality disorder.

Reply to
Colour Sergeant Bourne

Electro-convulsive therapy is primarily used to treat severe depression.

Reply to
Colour Sergeant Bourne

And electroshock therapy can do Micky good.

Reply to
John Carlson

I am sure electroshock therapy can correct his behavior, either schizophrenia or multiple personality disorder. I volunteer to press the button for him. Just tape the electrodes to both sides of his ass cheeks.

Reply to
John Carlson

Give it a try and let us know if it does you good.

Reply to
Bob F