trying to match kitchen cabinet doors

I bought new kitchen cabints (white with white foil doors) and the company when out of business before I got all my cabinats. I'm trying to match the doors so I can finish my kitchen. The stores I went to basically said, "good luck". Any clues as to where I should start? Is there any sites on the net I could go to. Wife's starting to push me for a solution.

Mark

-------------------------------------

Reply to
markallenpatton

The name of the original manufacturer and some photos would help a lot!!!!!

Reply to
hrhofmann

What product and sheen do you want it finished in, simplist way is redo all of them or have an furniture refinisher or car body shop spray them. You could spend the money for them to try to match color but matching sheen will be about impossible unless you use the same product, even then the sheen wont be the same now since the sheen could be aged or the amount of thinners used and the environment and set up they had, they had production. Even spray pressure can affect sheen level. I would just repaint all because of the risk of a miss tint, sheen level, and headache of the whole matching process. I could get it close and maybe do it, but it would be no guarntee and ive done years of painting and it would be a major headache. But im picky, maybe more than you.

Reply to
ransley

"hr(bob) snipped-for-privacy@att.net" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@y11g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:

My guess is it's Mills Pride from HD. They were made by another company who stopped producing them at HD request.

OP: Have yhou looked into?

...which has a link to:

Red Green