treehouse attachment bolts

I guess another reason I thought it strange that he had to order the bolts for this particular house, had nothing in stock, was that this is a high-end thing, $15,000 for a toy that no one really needs.

And when you're dealilng with people with money, some of them are very demanding. They want it NOW. To some extent, I think that is why they had the disagreement.

But maybe he and his brother don't care.

Reply to
micky

Or maybe the Treehouse contractor fell for Lean Manufacturing's JIT Delivery program.

Reply to
5S