God-by my darling timeshare.

I saw on tv an ad for a company that said it would get people out of their timeshae obligation for a timeshare they couldn't even use because of the virus.

I was under the impression that, like love, like a diamond, a timeshare is forever.

So how can the difficulty or even impossibility of using one for one year be ane xcuse to break t he contract?

Reply to
micky

micky

How much do they want in advance to resell the timeshare?

If they fail to resell, do you get your money back?

Reply to
Jack Klompus

They didn't say.

The tv ad said something about getting your money back. I'd guess t hat's t he money you pay them.

http://www,timesharelegal.com I think there are other companies that claim to do this too.

Reply to
micky

I've heard a lot of radio ads from one company, nothing about getting your money back, only about getting you out. In most cases, it's probably easy to get out, the only question is how much you have to pay, what kind of loss you're willing to take to end it. The companies that get you out bring value in the form of experience and knowing what the popular companies will accept. On the flip side, they take a cut too. If it were me, I'd probably negotiate with the company directly. But then if the people in these contracts were good at that, they probably would not be in the timeshare to begin with, so for them one of those get you out companies could be a good idea, as long as you only have to pay them if they get you out with an acceptable payoff.

Reply to
trader_4

It's only money. These people know you are a sucker or you wouldn't have bought the time share in the first place. They just want a chance to skin you again.

Reply to
gfretwell