Fiberglass Pool resurfaced with Ecofinish product aquaBRIGHT

Has anyone had an aquaBRIGHT finish placed on their fiberglass pool? Our HOA paid 13,300. 2yrs ago on a 25000 gal pool. The fiberglass pool was 39y.o and was starting to peel. We now have cobalting to treat monthly for the first time ever. On Ecofinish's website they stated that Ecofinish was for concrete surfaces and their other product polyFIBR was for fiberglass pools. They have a 10 year warranty but states this doesn't fall under it. They suggested a product to treat it monthly. I think they applied the wrong product or the application that was used was meant for concrete pools, thus we have an inferior surface now. Any suggestions? We don't want to add another task along with the time and cost to our HOA bills.

Reply to
angela potts