Towable house

Jim Joyce

So you got nothing.

Reply to
gfretwell

There is elastic demand and inelastic demand.

Reply to
rbowman

Taxes passed on can certainly harm an elastic product.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

When the corporate tax is somewhat uniform across a whole industry, it really doesn't matter. Think of it as federal price fixing. Everyone passes on the same tax. They still win or lose based on their competitive advantages and balancing expense to revenue but the taxes are a floor on those expenses.

Reply to
gfretwell

Only when you are competing with an offshore company that is not paying the tax.

Reply to
gfretwell

The Seinfeld clip was a joke. I don't know what you were looking for. Am I supposed to take a look at your finances and recommend ways for you to pay less in taxes? That's not really a service that I offer.

Reply to
Jim Joyce

I didn't see a seinfeld clip, only an ad I guess, that seemed pretty inappropriate. My bad.

It is sort of funny that a guy who has been here complaining about tax cuts for the rich pays no taxes.

Reply to
gfretwell

I don't know what's funny about it. Have you ever listened to Warren Buffett? I guess he's funny, too.

Reply to
Jim Joyce

He is talking about paying 15%, not zero

Reply to
gfretwell