Patio sererating from house??

I have a 12' X 17' slab patio on the back of my house it is not tied in , no rebar or? This has not been a problem for 12-13 years but in the last year it is settling and pulling away from the house. Now there is a 1" - 2" gap between the house foundation and the patio. I don't have a clue about what I should do, fill the crack with cement, tar or? Mud jack?

Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks Bob

Reply to
BOB

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 19:25:14 -0500, "BOB" wrote Re Patio sererating from house??:

What's on the patio slab? If it's just lawn furniture type stuff, and the slab is settling uniformly, I would just fill in the gap with mortar.

Reply to
Vic Dura