Block wall leaning away from house

I have a 3' block wall perpendicular to my house, that is leaning away from my house and is causing my gate latch to bind. At the top column it's probably only 1/2" away from the house. What's the best way to pull this back to the house?

Reply to
Karen Miller

A picture would certainly help. Is it a block wall made of garden blocks that are not cemented, or cement blocks that are cemented, etc. But agree that the reason it moved has to be addressed, from the ground up. Either that or kludge the gate so it works again, at least for a while.

Reply to
trader_4

Karen Miller <caedfaa9ed1216d60ef78a6f660f5f85 snipped-for-privacy@example.com wrote

There isnt any way to do that. The foundations are clearly inadequate.

Reply to
Rod Speed