Tool and hardware types

Photos of many tools, hardware, knots, and more

Ed Pawlowski

In my little world, Adjustable wrench is Crescent Wrench Tongue plier is Channel Lock Locking plier is Vice Grip

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Types of special fasteners:

RosemontCrest

You forgot: butter knife is a screwdriver.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

That's good Ed. I need a tool fix. I have an CT scan at noon today and nothing makes me feel better about that than pictures of tools.

Yes, exactly. Although I'm afraid my nephew will call me a hypocrite for using those words in cases where I bought cheaper tools.

I thought a battle-exe was a wife.

Reply to
micky

On Sun, 15 Jan 2023 21:50:25 -0500, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to digest...

They forgot Chinesium and Z bolts. I'll find more...

Reply to
Hiram T Schwantz

On Mon, 16 Jan 2023 07:57:11 -0800, RosemontCrest posted for all of us to digest...

You covered the Z bolt.

Reply to
Hiram T Schwantz