tight lug nuts

None seems to list its concentration even on the MSDS.

If I had a rusty tank, I wouldn't fill it with cleaner. I'd read the manual. You're probably supposed to use army jelly for tanks.

Reply to
J Burns

or 69?

Reply to
clare

Toyota and Honda (and I think Datsun - remember that far back?) used to come with a reasonable set of ugly looking tools that would fit over 90% of the fasteners on the car- including spark plugs.

Reply to
clare

I'm not Paul Allen; I can't afford a tank although one would be fun.

Ironic. Allen is vocal about gun control and he wants to buy a tank. I guess it's just hoi polloi that shouldn't be armed.

Reply to
rbowman

My future father-in-law had a thing for Checkers. You could hold a Roman orgy in the backseat of one of those beasts.

My father was a little strange, too, and bought a '62 Rambler Classic because it had 15" wheels. It also had the reclining front seats that converted into a bed feature. Just what every father wanted to see his daughter's date drive up in.

Reply to
rbowman

If he was willing to settle for a top, he could have had it for $15.99.

Reply to
J Burns