Thick furnace filters?

On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 02:38:44 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com posted for all of us to digest...

They expel most of the effluent through their mouth. Both ends smell and talk the same.

Reply to
Tekkie©

On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 11:51:00 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com posted for all of us to digest...

Can't stop a Trane?

Reply to
Tekkie©

I know a girl with a Ph.D. in biochemistry or something, from Harvard iirc, who was doing research, and she quit to illustrate children's books. She might be available.

She said she was afraid she'd work her whole life in bio research and never find anything important, accomplish anything productive

Reply to
micky

My wide used to sell them but at a certain point she became Puron Patty (Carrier/Bryant). Trane had become, just another A/C.

Reply to
gfretwell

Ok. I know I can hear the vibration of the ductwork change pitch. I figure the blower is running faster.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelica...

Does she know that you call her wide?