The NFL and masks

I saw the coaches with face shields that clipped on their ball caps in the Bears game. I guess that is legal.

I did think it was funny in the Rams game that the coaches were wearing masks but they still held their clipboard in front of their face when they talked. How good are these lip readers?

Reply to
gfretwell

Maybe they shold sayh something in the open that is wrong then list they papers/masks and say the right thing

Have not been able to watch the NFL much since the kapernasty thing.

c'mon, X-ray vision glasses. They've been around for decades in the back of comic books.

Reply to
Hawk

This is the most I have seen in years. My FIL had it on and I spent the day/evening with him, doing stuff for him.

Reply to
gfretwell