sweating inside fridge --Help

I have one of the monogram refrigerators, big one. Anyway, everything is cold in the refrigerator, however, on thes summer daYS everything is sweating inside, the drawers drip etc. Any suggestions/explanations. Things are still as cold inside as ever, just lots of water. Thanks for suggestions

Reply to
john

First does it have an energy saver switch. If so turn it off during the summer, that is why there is a switch.

However your description sounds like it is a bad door seal. Maybe the door has not been closed fully or the seal itself is bad or the door is not not 100 straight. Use the dollar bill trick. Open the door and put a dollar bill where the door should seal. Does it hold it tight, good, now do the same thing all the way around the door.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

I had this happen to me, a part of the fridge had condensation. I found the seal wasn't fully engaged. (foriegn object stuck on it) This allowed air to enter, and condense on the wall.

So imho, check the seals.

later,

tom @

Tom The Great