Superdeck stains - anyone used it?

I want to know if anyone has used the following product from a company called "Superdeck":

It is for pressure treated wood, so that it can be given a natural wood color, such as:
I want to prep and finish my treated wood surface of the deck (almost three years since I built it, so it's long overdue). Any advice / comments / suggestions / tips? I live in a pretty harsh environment (Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada). Harsh as in summers that pretty warm (+40 deg C /

104 deg F) to winters (-40 deg C /-40 deg F).

Cory

Reply to
Howie

Consumer Reports tested all the name brands and updates them every year for "wear updates" adding products and removing poor performing products continualy. Its a good ongoing test. Chemistry has allowed water base to pull ahead in many areas, duperdek is oil. Read Consumer reports.

Since you posted 2 links to Duperdeck i suspect you sell the product and are not a user.

Reply to
m Ransley

Reply to
Howie

You think I sell the product? I never heard of it until Friday night! As for 2 links... I checked out their freekin' website and am just asking around for opinions... man are you off target... give your head a BIG shake.

back to topic... are water based products better?? Consumer reports has information on Superdeck? Have any web links?

Howie

----- Original Message ----- From: "m Ransley" Newsgroups: alt.home.repair Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2004 5:15 AM Subject: Re: Superdeck stains - anyone used it?

Reply to
Howie