Sunroom recommendations in Dallas / Fort Worth Area?

I am looking at adding a sunroom on to our house and I was hoping to get some recommendations from people as well as an idea of price range. The names that I hear from most people are Statewide Remodeling and Four Seasons Sunrooms. I would appreciate any feedback on these companies or others.

Also, I was wondering if anyone has ever installed a sunroom onto an existing deck? On the back of our house we have a wrap around deck and I did not know if it was possible to install a sunroom to our back door on top of the deck. Or would the deck have to be removed?

thanks Mark

Reply to
mjaggers

The footings for the deck must be checked. Also a sunroom requires permits. You might want to visit a Pella or Andersen store to price a custom sunroom from one of their contractors. At least you know that if the windows start leaking 10 years from not Andersen and Pella will still probably be in business. As for prefab sunrooms, we shopped around and thought the Patio Enclosures brand was best

but did not use them because their contract had a manditory arbitration clause and they refused to drop it. As a rule I don't like to do business with companies which use binding arbitration.

Reply to
Art