stucco repair

Hi All,

My sister-in-law asked me to ask you guys what it the best way to paint and seal a broken chunk of stucco from one of her walls. Apparenlty, Google isn't working for her.

Any words of wisdom?

-T

This guy covers it all.

Vic Smith

Thank you!

replying to T, Iggy wrote: Just caulk with any exterior latex caulk, maybe 2 or 3-times to bring flush to the stucco. Then, paint it up with a couple of coats.

Reply to
Iggy