Stone Switch-Plates and Outlet-Covers ( handmade from real stone )

I make Wall-Plates ( toggle,decora or gfci,dupplex,cable jacks, phone jack s )from the stone-tile used on the floor or walls in your home.If you saved the broken pieces from your tile installation, then I can make wall plates to match. Made from: Travertine or LimeStone,Onyx,Slate,or Marble. I make

1,2,3 or 4 gang Wall-Plates, any configuration. I recently began making Wal l-Plates from granite,Decora's only,but waiting on special tool bits.I have been making Wall-Plates for 5 years,and 21st Century Tile in Wisconsin ha s been selling my Wall-Plates for 4.5 years. John-Ideal Tile & Marble Insta llation of Wisc. idealtileandstone.com or send an email. Have a Great Day! P.S. We Stock Travertine, Chiaro,Gold Sienna and Noche
Reply to
idealmarble

ks )from the stone-tile used on the floor or walls in your home.If you save d the broken pieces from your tile installation, then I can make wall plate s to match. Made from: Travertine or LimeStone,Onyx,Slate,or Marble. I make 1,2,3 or 4 gang Wall-Plates, any configuration. I recently began making Wa ll-Plates from granite,Decora's only,but waiting on special tool bits.I hav e been making Wall-Plates for 5 years,and 21st Century Tile in Wisconsin h as been selling my Wall-Plates for 4.5 years. John-Ideal Tile & Marble Inst allation of Wisc. idealtileandstone.com or send an email. Have a Great Day! P.S. We Stock Travertine, Chiaro,Gold Sienna and Noche

Reply to
Stone Wall Plates

)from the stone-tile used on the floor or walls in your home.If you saved the broken pieces from your tile installation, then I can make wall plates to match. Made from: Travertine or LimeStone,Onyx,Slate,or Marble. I make 1,2,3 or 4 gang Wall-Plates, any configuration. I recently began making Wall-Plates from granite,Decora's only,but waiting on special tool bits.I have been making Wall-Plates for 5 years,and 21st Century Tile in Wisconsin has been selling my Wall-Plates for 4.5 years. John-Ideal Tile & Marble Installation of Wisc. idealtileandstone.com or send an email. Have a Great Day! P.S. We Stock Travertine, Chiaro,Gold Sienna and Noche

You really should use 6/32 screws. The plates look nice. The screws make your work look tacky.

Reply to
Metspitzer

acks )from the stone-tile used on the floor or walls in your home.If you sa ved the broken pieces from your tile installation, then I can make wall pla tes to match. Made from: Travertine or LimeStone,Onyx,Slate,or Marble. I ma ke 1,2,3 or 4 gang Wall-Plates, any configuration. I recently began making Wall-Plates from granite,Decora's only,but waiting on special tool bits.I h ave been making Wall-Plates for 5 years,and 21st Century Tile in Wisconsin has been selling my Wall-Plates for 4.5 years. John-Ideal Tile & Marble In stallation of Wisc. idealtileandstone.com or send an email. Have a Great Da y! P.S. We Stock Travertine, Chiaro,Gold Sienna and Noche

lost many photos via hackers,new switch plate photos in John hildebrandt's facebook and google or idealtileandstone.com , we used the picasso traverti ne w/ its bluegreys,sables and tans

Reply to
stonetinker