Stolen trashcan

I have had cans blow down the road on occasion, that I needed to recover. Nothing like this example!

  • This message is to the person who stole my new trashcan this Tuesday. Although I will probably never see my trashcan again, I want to let you know how I feel.

You are a vile, loathsome excuse for a human being.

I would bet money that one of the following applies to you:

  1. You are a democrat and voted for Obama.
  2. You are on Medicaid, Welfare, or some other government assistance because you're to apathetic to work for things you want in life.

  1. If you are not funded, then you are related to someone who is.

  1. You are a narcissistic, prideful sociopath with an unjustified sense of entitlement, clearly illustrated by your status in society.

  1. You have problems with relationships, trust, and holding jobs.

  2. You have bad oral hygiene and rarely if ever floss your teeth.
  3. You could find enough money in the dimples of your ass to buy the same trash can from WalMart.

Am I getting close?

I hope that this message transcends this website and melds itself into the plastic fibers of my lovely trashcan. I hope that your Tuesdays and Fridays are literally "trash days". I sincerely hope that when you are diagnosed with cancer, the culprit is carcinogenic fumes from the plastic trashcan you stole.

I will be scouting the neighborhood so have your receipts ready people.

Reply to
Oren

I had one of those large grey trash bins on wheels. Like 9 cubic yards or so . I dropped my garbage bags off my porch into the dumpster like bin.

Come gaarbage day I rolled it to the end of the driveway.

It was big enough animals couldnt rip into the bags or if they did the trash couldnt blow around, The trash guys could just grab the bags out of it. Had it for 12 or 14 years one day POOF GONE:(

Dont know if trash guys took it by mistake or someone thought it was out of trash and rehomed it.

in any case new ones are over 300 bucks.

I miss mine too know how you must feel after many years we got attached:)

Reply to
hallerb

did you paint you house number on it

Reply to
gfretwell

First of all From a CANADIAN ........... GET A FREAKING BRAIN ! .. You are not posting in your local block...your neighbors are NOT gonna read this...you are posting on a universal scale!!! Think of that... Talk to your mayor or whatever...don't post this shit expecting your freaking next door neighbour is gonna come by for an apology

Reply to
Jim

You really are a clueless moron.

Reply to
Bob F

Jeeze he's just blowin off a little steam. Why get all postal on the guy?

Reply to
Master Betty

The first time I had a car broken into and my property vandalized was perpetrated by a group of teenagers from wealthy families on a mini crime spree. Perhaps your trashcan is on the roof of the local high school?

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

He can take it to a newsgroup that gives a flying f*ck, perhaps alt.stupidity.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

I guess you *missed* it was an "example". Sorry the humor did not come across for you.

Maybe I should have spelled it out. EXAMPLE!

It was a mention of a local thread about a local "stolen trash can", period - that was all.

What an ass you act like, but that's okay. Never mind.

Reply to
Oren

That's what I thought but then these three got their panties all knotted. It doesn't take much for some.

Reply to
Master Betty

And you know this how? Because you're a Canukastanian? It sounds like you need to get your brain out of your ass.

Gordon Shumway

Our Constitution needs to be used less as a shield for the guilty and more as a sword for the victim.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

What amazes me is that those on the left call us on the right, stupid ;)

Reply to
Frank

Hmm. Almost everyone here cares (I'll wager). Most will be sympathetic and offer positive suggestions on a) how to deal with the current crisis, and b) how to prevent a recurrence of the disaster.

A handful, regrettably, will mock the tragedy, criticize the victim, and dismiss the loss.

Reply to
HeyBub

Who keeps reciepts for trashcans? Around here, people spray paint the house number on, like in your area.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I don't worry too much about his loss and the response to that. But the OPs over the top indictment of whoever did it with a bunch of stuff that sounds like it might have been inspired by Fox News is way too much.

Bill

Reply to
BillGill

Have you tried praying for him/her that God would touch their heart ? Its better than letting resentment fester which ends up; hurting you. Im sorry about what happened to you .

Reply to
ilbebauck

Oren wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

  1. You are S. Palin. With shit for brains you need a place to throw your crap.
Reply to
Stepfann King

I've never been able to understand why so many people are so horrible to Sarah Palin. No, I'm not a Republican, Republicans disgust me but Democrats are special, they horrify me.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I have a bit of empathy for you, but it's moderated by your apparent bigotry and prejudice.

Reply to
news.eternal-september.org

Why bother?

Take it to