Stanley Black & Decker

"But a larger portion of shareholders disagreed with a bonus plan that includes a $45 million reward to Black & Decker CEO Nolan D. Archibald if the combined company sheds $350 million in costs."

Of course, the $350,000,000 cost reduction will have no effect on availability of repair/replacement parts, customer service responsiveness, ability to innovate, retail prices, and/or quality of products...

Reply to
Morris Dovey

WHAT A CRAP! SENSORED NEWSGROUP THIS! HAS BECOME!

Reply to
LSMFT

WTF, looking all around and still don't see any sensors??

Reply to
Swingman

Yep, my crap sensor just went off.

Reply to
J. Clarke

You have something against Stanley Black? Generations are bound to ask about him... I hope this doesn't get sensored!

Reply to
Bill

There was a thread some time back about heat sensors, but I don't remember if there were extraneous exclamation marks in it.

Reply to
willshak

Right. They're covered by SawStop's patents.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Look, very carefully, out of your window.

Try not to be seen.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Hmm. Does any want to consult his Sensei? Maybe the Sensei would know how to stop a sensor?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Perhaps he was referring to sensations?

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Shed costs ? close a couple of product lines, close a couple of plants and wham a cool $45 Mil in the pocket!

Mart> On 3/12/2010 10:46 AM, snipped-for-privacy@nowheremonfrere.com wrote: >>

Martin H. Eastburn

Hmm. Not sure how I feel about this post.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon