Squirrels = 3 vs. Me = 0

Only a complete f****ng moron posts from Google Groups. STFU and learn to use a newsreader application, doofus.

Reply to
Dan C

I've successfully used a regular mouse trap to trip the larger trap. Somehow fasten the mousetrap to the base of the bigger trap so it cant move. Then tie a string from the mousetrap bar to the trigger on the bigger trap so the mousetrap gives a good tug on the trigger.

Bait the mousetrap and you're in business.

dickm

Reply to
dicko

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote

while ago and it's

machine into a

less than a day

some dried corn.

replace it a

I saw a great program on, I believe on the Beeb. It was about squirrels, and how they could figure out things. They had a competition to see who could make a squirrel proof bird feeder. They used a section of threaded wood beads about 1" in diameter, and six feet long. It didn't take them long to figure out they had to run across really fast to make it. Quite a few fell off first.

Then they went on to other things the squirrels had to figure out. The whole show was very interesting and funny, as they showed some of the things squirrels would do including one hanging from the other's feet to reach something.

The engineering and creativity of the humans was interesting, too.

Steve

Reply to
Boots