Spare key for thermostat lock box

I purchased one of those clear theromstat lock boxes, but it only came with one key. The hardware store did not have blanks to make extra copies, but I had purchased these boxes in the past and they all have similiar looking keys that say the word "CLASSIC" on it. I might have some extra keys lying around at work. Are these keys pretty much universal and will they fit any box? The thermostat lock box is in another building and I can't try the keys until the next time I'm in the area.

Reply to
Mikepier

A lock store should make you a copy, call a few, those boxes usualy come with 2 keys.

Reply to
ransley

If these are the same brand...I believe all the keys are the same.

Reply to
pheeh.zero