Source for Small DC Motor

U > HI. I've searched and searched but cannot seem to find a good source for U > small DC motors, mainly 12 volt from 1 to 3 amps but also for smaller 3-6 U > volt motors too. Anyone know of a source. I would want to be able to U > compare dimensions and current draw etc.

Edmond Scientific and Marlin P. Jones (mpja.com) come to mind as possible sources.

  • Mispeaks: "It's not rocking science."
Reply to
barry martin

Try

They are a bit pricey compared to some other sources but they have a good inventory. Rich

Rich

Grainger Go to:

---------------------------

Reply to
spamfree

Reply to
Phisherman

American science and surplus.

and do a search for motors

Reply to
JMagerl

Also check American Science and Surplus

if I remember the URL.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Try Active Surplus in Toronto. They have every mechanical gizmo ever made and I know they have some small DC motors.

1-800-465-5487 or

ds

Reply to
R.Smyth