I cannot find my water heater to change the element. I live in a double wide

I have a 1997 fleetwood harbor springs mobile home and I need to change the element in my water heater. Unfortunately fleetwood is in bankruptsy and no one can tell me where the thing is. we have searched the entire house and outside and cannot find a place it could be. Help!!!!
Reply to
nancy foss
I will be honest, I don't know anything about water heaters or locations where they are normally located. You can find help with water heaters in Austell GA. You just need to contact them and ask your basic questions. I hope they are of help.
Reply to
google-439feba1d654e3326939a6b4367f9eb3
You may ask Irish Air on this problem because they are great in this kind of field. I have also the same problem on that, they repair my water heater easily.
Air</a>
Reply to
chasegraves97
The heating element for the water heater should be on the water heater unit itself. I don't know much about mobile homes but that is where it is in my house. Try looking near the bottom of the heater. I don't think that mine is working too well either. I would not like to go without heat in this very cold weather.
Reply to
joeyconstanza
I would seek professional help. I don't know if you have had anyone out there to help you find it, but that is what I would do. That is a very important thing to be missing. I'm sure if you find someone to help you, they would be happy to assist you in finding it.
Reply to
disqus_0ecLKelxmW

Site Timeline Threads