soil vent colr on roof

I had a new roof put on ant all my vents where replaced with black ,except my soil vent is a ugly silver,beside paint it black is there some kind sleeve that can put over it to match my black vents?

Reply to
pacca

Sure that isn't the vent for your furnace?

Reply to
jamesgangnc

Sure that isn't the vent for your furnace?

Reply to
pacca

You can paint it if you want.

Reply to
jamesgangnc

When I got a new roof a couple of years ago they painted everything to match the roof. I don't see any reason why you can't paint the soil vent.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Gill

nts where replaced with black

To address the original OP question, sInce you are sure it is not a heated vent, you could put any kind of pipe around it that you like. There are lots of black pipes available in different diameters at any large hardware store or HD or Lowes.

Reply to
hrhofmann