Soft-Lite windows

Any input into Soft-Lite windows? I have a reputable local company in business for 15 years that quoted me about 6k to install 12 DH-11 windows. They seem to have all the bells and whistles for a much lower cost than others.

Thanks.

Reply to
Unknown

Low cost usualy equals Low Quality. Read an old Consumer Reports rating on windows, learn, , its an investment

Reply to
m Ransley

True, but cost is not proportional to quality.

These windows appear to be quality. it has low-e, argon, 7/8 in glass, triple interlock, 4 point fusion welded frame and sash, sash guard, homelife warranty except on screens.

Reply to
Unknown