Soap pump Not dispensing Soap

I had same problem with dispenser- it pumped but no soap comes out. So I took out straw, sprayed WD-40 into pump, pumped it a few times and put it back into dispenser. After 5-10 pumps out came some hard small pieces of gray gunk and then my soap came out!! It pumps easier and better than when it was new!! Brilliant-thanks for the tip. Saved me money and time running to Home Depot for a new one!! ???

Reply to
Kathybgoode