smallest propane motor?

I just heard mention of a propane powered skateboard. Interesting possibility IMO, to use what I suspect is a much more expensive fuel motor but using that to power a very small craft.

But I have no idea. That's why I'm wondering, what is the smallest general use propane motor? Assuming there are any propane motors in general use.

Thank you.

Reply to
John Doe