slippery tiles

After we had some tiles put down in the hallway in our house we found out when they get wet they are very slippery. Is there anything I can put on them to make them less so?

Reply to
Adam Russell

Ed B

I don't remember the name but Home Depot has a product that works wonders on tile. It's a small bottle of white liquid. You spread it on the tile with a broom, wait ten minutes then rinse the tiles off. I used it in my shower and it's lasted 6 years so far. Just ask any of the associates there (if you can find one) and they'll point you in the right direction. If I remember correctly it was 9.95 for the bottle.

Reply to
JerryL