Skunks breeding next door

I agee that shooting works. Another thing is that even skunks don't like the smell of ammonia, if you want to toss over a poorly sealed containter of ammonia, or squirt ammonia with a pressurized pump tank sprayer, they may move on.

Standard precautions apply: gloves, googles, etc.

Reply to
mike

No amount of gloves and goggles would make me think it was a good idea to squirt smelly stuff on a skunk. They are better at this game than we are.

Reply to
Bert Byfield

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in news:LpOdnWDmnpCizTHXnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Newleyweds...

Reply to
Red Green

Um, you don't need to apply the ammonia directly to the skunk... just the area where they are hiding.

It'd be rare to see a skunk during the day anyway. They like to come out at the dim part of dusk.

Reply to
mike

A friend of mine who runs live traps now has one that a skunk has found. The skunk keeps coming back and he has gotten sprayed pretty bad a few times getting it out of there.

Reply to
Dymphna