Site has been updated

Hello;

Maybe some folks remember me here, I'm the guy that purchased a run down home as an investment, then a vandal moved in next door started trashing my work truck, home and sawmill.

So I installed a security lite and got charged and dragged into court for that.

When that didn't work i installed a video camera, that led to the vanada geting charged with 18 criminal counts, assault, harassment and so on.

Well guess what? They dropped the charges against this creature, they will not say why.

I'm updating the page this week and will uplaod the video of me being assaulted.

The page is here,

Take care, spike

Reply to
spike125