anyone have concrete cantilever pool deck??

I have one but dont think it was done right so i'm planning some repairs.

On your corners or edges how did they do the expansion joints around the edge? My expansion joints go just to the edge, not over the edge and down the deck side. so then of course the crack goes around the cantilever edge and looks crappy there around that edge.....

i can't seem to find how this edge is normally handled...

thanks for info~ - shawn

Reply to
shawn