Shower hose

I moved into a house that has a tub spout with a threaded female opening on the top for a shower hose. The hose attached is grimy and disgusting. I would like to use one of my own shower hoses, however, on the end of the current hose is a male nipple attachment. Does anyone have any ideas? I have googled every possible combination to find a part, but I have had no luck.

Reply to
sk8girl25

Sk8 yourself into the nearest plumbing supply (or Home Depot, if you have to), bring the old and new hoses and fittings, and let them find you the necessary adaptors

Reply to
RBM