Safety and self defense tip

I think everyone should carry a 5 gallon bucket of ice water, all the time. If attacked, pour the ice water on the attacker. And then you can get away while the attacker is hypothermic and shivering. Pass this idea to everyone you know, it might save a life!

OK, stop laughing.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Gatorade. They'll head for the nearest TV camera thinking they just won something.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

substitute "skunk piss" for "ice water" and I think you'll have a REAL DETERRENT!

Reply to
Don Y

I don't have a remedy for staying safe at home, but when I travel, I don't worry about bombs, because I always carry a bomb. What are the odds there will be two bombs on one plane.

Reply to
Micky