replacing a leader hose on a roman faucet

so I'm trying to replace a leader hose on this, but I cant get through the metal piece in the picture with the arrow. Even the name of the grommet so I could look it up would probably help.
On 9/6/2018 1:14 PM, LA wrote:

I'd call the manufacturer's parts desk.
If it's a cheap-chink faucet, replace it with a Kohler.