Replacement drawers ?

I have a storage system with 24 clear drawers.
Three of the smaller drawers are missing.
Does anyone sell replacement drawers ?
I can find no name stamped on it.
Thanks, Andy
On 04/19/2017 03:34 PM, Andy wrote:

yabbut you halfta by a 12 pack ofem
http://www.harborfreight.com/tool-storage/part-storage/12-drawer-storage-organizer-99896.html
On Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 3:29:57 PM UTC-5, Jimbo wrote:

I ended up buying some plexiglass and making my own drawers.
Getting the pieces to stay together while the glue dried was a beach.
:-)
Andy
On Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 10:03:55 PM UTC-4, Andy wrote:

You should have told us that before we did all this research for you.
On Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 3:34:56 PM UTC-4, Andy wrote:

Do you have the drawers that are 1 inch x 1 inch or the ones that are 14 feet by 14 feet?
On Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 8:40:04 PM UTC-4, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Measure your drawers.
Draw them.
Draw them again in 123Design, TinkerCad, or OpenSCAD.
Save as an STL file. Take to the local library and have them print on the 3D printer.
Problem solved.