replacement bathroom cabinet doors

Try a local guy there. It's extremely hard to find exact sizing without having them made, or doing them yourself.

I know of several around San Diego that could make them for you. But the shipping would be outrageous ;o)

Reply to
G Henslee

Hi all

I am in the UK

I have some old bathroom units, and I cant afford to replace them. I would instead like to replace the doors only, but I cant seem to find the right size doors. I need 35 cm x 62 cm.

I live on Tyneside

Any suggestions very welcome.

Thanks

Reply to
pat

Do a quick search (Google) of the Internet. There are numerous aftermarket doors and veneer choices to completely redo cabinets. I just searched "Kitchen Cabinets UK" and this was one of the choices. You should be able to get them made to the nearest 1/8 in or 3cm.

pat wrote:

Reply to
Rick

Thank you rick, thats a good beginning