Removing Drop-in electric Range

After pulling it out plan on having tools around cause you MAY have to modify the cabinet to get the new range in place. I.E. removing the supports on the bottom and possibly the kick plate.

Reply to
SQLit

We recently purchased a new free-standing electric range to replace our drop-in. We will need to install a 4-prong outlet and have some cabinet work done. Problem is I want to get the drop-in out before delivery of the new range so the Best Buy delivery people can haul it away. I understand that drop-ins are hard-wired directly to the range. I'm not an electrician but can my son and I safely remove this oven if its circuit switch is off? Thanks

Reply to
LRESA500