Refunds from doityourselfwarehouse.com

Buyers Beware. Once you order something from this web site, it is extremely to difficult to return it and you're likely to not get all of your money back even if the error is theirs!!! This site has an error in describing articles labeled post caps on their web page. I ordered the them but it turns out they weren't post caps at all. Not only did I have to fill out an incorrect article web form and wait for a return authorization number but I had to pay for return shipping AND a return charge. I sent a letter as to why I shouldn't have to pay these charges following their directions that their error on the web page made the article unuseable to me but in the end my credit was $15 than the cost of the item and it cost $9 shipping to return it. A $24 lesson for me that I hope you don't have to learn.

Reply to
f350forddually