Looking for something simple to increase the light reflection of light rope
from a cove moulding to light up the edge of a ceiling.
- White paint probably be the way I will go, cheap, easy to install but not
- White plastic laminate would be ideal but too much trouble to fit and
install plus the cost.
- Mirrors would be perfect but the same problems as above.
- Sheet metal, shiny aluminium or white coated, probably too much work to
cut, fit and install plus it conducts electricity.
- Best of all would be a plastic tape, about 3" wide, self adhesive, about
10 to 30 mils thick, but I don't know where one would find such a product,
does anyone know?
- Years ago there was a cheap substitute for plastic laminate using a sheet
polyester plastic, this may be good but I don't see anyone selling something
Any suggestions, on product and where one could get it?