- White paint probably be the way I will go, cheap, easy to install but not much reflectivity.
- White plastic laminate would be ideal but too much trouble to fit and install plus the cost.
- Mirrors would be perfect but the same problems as above.
- Sheet metal, shiny aluminium or white coated, probably too much work to cut, fit and install plus it conducts electricity.
- Best of all would be a plastic tape, about 3" wide, self adhesive, about 10 to 30 mils thick, but I don't know where one would find such a product, does anyone know?
- Years ago there was a cheap substitute for plastic laminate using a sheet polyester plastic, this may be good but I don't see anyone selling something similar now.
Any suggestions, on product and where one could get it?