Re: 66% Support Protests (GALLOP POLL)

Frank

Bowser is an idiot , there's no such thing as a "Gallop" poll . Gallop is something a horse does ... and if by chance he actually meant "Gallup" , I don't know - but the polls I've seen are condemning the violence . And Trump is ahead of Sleepy Joe Hiden and getting farther ahead every day . Just watch , there will be more and more frantic trolling of newsgroups as Hiden falls farther and farther behind . I believe the only way Hiden can win is by massive vote fraud ... And when Trump wins , you can expect an increase in the violence . I doubt it will come to our little backwater community , but if it does we're ready . After all , this is one of those places where guys get up before dawn and sit up in a tree in ass-bitin' cold for an opportunity to kill something . Some may balk because you can't eat a liberal , but I'm sure they'll overcome that aversion . Just tell 'em it's the same thing as killin' a rabid dog ... which really isn't that far wrong .

Reply to
Snag

Mistake to think that election of Hiden will decrease violence. I think it will be the opposite.

Reply to
Frank

tastes like chicken

Reply to
Mark

I haven't seen any polls where Trump is ahead of Biden. The last 40+ polls listed at

all show Biden ahead. I'd be interested to see what you've found.

Reply to
Jim Joyce

He's got that "alternate truth" thing going for him. But don't tell him, surprises are so much more fun.

I've been waiting for Trump and his Russian friends to spring their next dirty trick. But Trump is doing such a good job of showing what he's really like I'm thinking it won't do much good.

Reply to
Dan Espen

You mean you're just bickering about a typographical error? Big deal!

Well then, if you don't like their polls, then find your own.

Reply to
bruce bowser

Actually polls don't mean squat and many as we know are push polls.

Probably most support the right to protest but that does not mean the support the Black Lives Matter organization or violence by protestors.

Back in the old days polls were probably more accurate as pollsters would knock at your door and question you.

Now they call you on the phone. Many are like me as they either do not answer unknown callers or refuse to be polled by someone they do not know.

Reply to
Frank

I either wouldn't answer the door or would decline to be polled in person.

How is being phoned by someone you do not know different from having someone you do not know knock on your door?

I'd be much more likely to answer a phone poll than by having my door knocked on.

Oh, and you should learn something about sampling techniques.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelica...