Radio Explodes

The other day I was listening to the radio in my car. I had on one of the local rock stations and the news had just started. Suddenly I heard a foreign language and then heard "Radio Baghdad" (in English). I heard sirens and the word "attack" kept being repeated. Seconds later the radio exploded blowing the dashboard and my windshield right out of my car. There was a huge fireball and my face was burning in pain. I slammed on the brakes and jumped out of the car. The car crashed a few hundred meters ahead, rolling over in a ditch. I suffered 1st and 2nd degree burns on my face and arms. I was released from the hospital today, but have to go back for outpatient treatments. Do you think this was a terrorist attack? What should I do. Neither the police or my insurance company believe me, and the police issued me a citation. I will have to go to court. I need evidense that my radio was taken over by terrorists, but how do I get it. I called the radio station I was listening to, and they said they knew of no such attack, and said their transmitter was working perfectly. What do I do?

Peter

Reply to
PeterHelm

GROW UP

Reply to
JerryL

Sell some of that good stuff you've been smoking and pay the citation

Reply to
Tom W

Funny, this sounds almost exactly the same as an incident a few years back - a couple of women in England were watching TV when the penguin on top of thier set suddenly exploded.

Reply to
Eric Law

I believed it till the radio blew up:)

Its easy to transmit and override a tv or radio station close by by building a small transmitter.

its called pirate radio theres a magazine about this....

anyone who listens to rock deserves their radio blowing up:)

Although Rap is even worse!

Reply to
hallerb

Run screaming naked into the woods.

Reply to
Mikey

Yes, and the explosion can be explained too. All radios made during the last 31 years come with a small M/AM device inside. On receipt of the proper signal, the force field is dropped. This is a part of the

1974 US terrorism act.
Reply to
hah

Ah, yes... The old exploding penguin on the telly. Almost as good as the attack of the fromage.

Reply to
Phat Phuq

Wow, the car radio! You should listen to those stations on cheap portable radios.

It must be smart. It took me 2 months to teach my dog to roll over.

Probably.

Congratulations. My uncle once got a citation from the governor.

And you're an attorney too. Your parents should be proud.

Reply to
mm

Are you sure you weren't listening to Air America?

Reply to
HeatMan

Reply to
Rob Mills