Prision Inmate Day

Hello,

The Caribbean West Indies, Sorority-Fraternity -Tau Omega Alpa is a DC no profit, we are host for Prison Inmate Day. In order to raise money, we have an online shopping mall linked to secure web sites.

If you are an online shopper, we welcome your business, or if you know of any one that shops on line please refer them to this shopping mall at

or
or
or
they are all one site.

Our prison inmates need your encouragement and understanding. On November 1, 2007 over 300 poems where mailed to prison inmates. On that day, we lit candles to pray for all our children with hope that they stay out of trouble and out of prison, and for our prison inmates not to return to prison.

Thank You

Pamela Peters, Founder

Reply to
CWISF.com

All I can say is you must be smokin' some really good shit!

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

This is so totally precious, but I am thinking most of those boys and girls are not wanting poems.

Reply to
cybercat

Something truly different. Of course it could all be a scam to gather addresses for spam or malware, but it is imaginative.

Reply to
LouB

So is this like an appreciation day? Do these prison inmates accept credit cards?

Reply to
Robert Barr

Robert Barr wrote in news:Fl%Yj.56$ snipped-for-privacy@flpi144.ffdc.sbc.com:

Thye accept many forms of payment. In exchange, some want to get pictres of little boys & girls like the ones they molested.

Reply to
Red Green