Price on monogram compressor changenout

High-end monogram compressor change out

Reply to
thomas

About $950. Will take two days.

WTF are you talking about? I have monogrammed shirts, but not my compressor. More information would help.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

On Mon, 17 May 2021 10:25:31 -0400, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to digest...

Good answer Ed, but since the OP didn't think to post the details I will. It's for a GE Monogram refrigerator (I think). Staying with your price?

To OP we need more details to help. Is it the refrigerator? What are the issues? Could contact the local appliance repairman. Our crystal ball is cloudy.

Reply to
Tekkie©

Now it makes much more sense but of course there are different models. 'could be double my number.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

On Tue, 18 May 2021 15:59:28 -0400, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to digest...

I thought you were on the low side to begin with. Is he shipping it to you or per diem?

Reply to
Tekkie©