Woman wakes up to find blood dripping on her from ceiling

Its a BS story

How much time does the blood in the body takes to clot after we die?

8?10 mins..

If I take a cup of blood out of my body, how long does it take to clot?

The clotting cascade begins with the first damage to the vein. These will be microscopic, with platelets beginning to stick together. More and more platelets will stick together to form a web to contain the cells. Within minutes, you would see definite changes in the blood, with visible clot formation. In an hour or so, the clotting would be complete. The clot would be contracted and you would see definite separation of the plasma from the blood. In a couple of hours, you would be able to pick the clot out from the bowl of plasma. The clot would be very firm and complete.

Reply to
Heywood

Could look like blood but be a mix of other body fluids. A bladder can hold up to a quart of urine.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski