Plumber's warranty

I asked the plumber how long his warranty would last. He said he guaranteed it would not leak until he got out of my driveway.

This is funny but on topic as I had a new whole house filter installed in addition to the sediment filter I have. Hopefully it will act like the Brita filter the wife is using for drinking water since we got a new well three months ago.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Just like used cars: "Guaranteed until it leaves the sales lot" Other version = 'til the rear wheels cross the curb

Reply to
Anonymous

Oren:

Bubba if I fall off this scaffold I will collect worker's comp.

Bubba:

Bullshit!! I'll fire you before you hit the ground!

Reply to
Oren